MARC A. NOTZON
Notzon Law founding partner and shareholder, Marc Notzon, has diligently earned his reputation as a trusted, dependable, and honest attorney during his 33 years of practicing law. Both colleagues and competitors respect his integrity and professionalism, and in 2022 he was rated by his peers AV Preeminent, the highest rating for legal ability and professional ethics, in Martindale-Hubbell, which reviews lawyers and law firms globally. He further received a Judicial AV Preeminent rating, which speaks to the widespread respect he's earned from both peers and the Judiciary.
Marc’s extensive litigation experience includes defending clients such as utility companies, retail establishments, construction companies, engineering firms, and other professional organizations, as well as their employees.
He has a stellar record of trial cases, all of which have resulted in either a defense zero verdict or a verdict that is substantially less than what was offered in settlement negotiations. For such impressive professional achievements, he has repeatedly been recognized as a Top Personal Injury Defense Lawyer by Scene in SA magazine.
A dedicated community advocate, in the past he volunteered for such organizations as Crime Stoppers, Little League International, Boy Scouts of America, and the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo. He currently serves on the Board of Governors and is Chair of the Head Support and Evaluation Committee of TMI Episcopal of Texas. He is a Life-Time Member of the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo and continues to serve on its Credentials Committee.
P (210) 821-5366
F (210) 821-5334
120 Austin Hwy, Suite 102
San Antonio, TX 78209
• B.J., University of Texas at Austin, 1983
• Worker's Compensation/Non-Subscriber
• Labor & Employment
• Accident & Business Practices/Ethics Violation Investigation
• Accident Investigation/Report Writing Training
• Fire Cause & Effect
• Fatality & Serious Accident Investigations
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
• U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
• Texas Bar Foundation - Life Fellow Member
• Defense Research Institute - Member